Lake Michigan Shoreline

Lake Michigan Shoreline
original art by Annie Russell

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Dancing and Balancing -My Card

2 of Pentacles card by Kim Richelle of House of Rue


  My dear friend Kim Richelle has been drawing and illustrating a Tarot deck and chose me to represent the 2 of Pentacles - I love it not only for the artwork and thought but because there is such a positive spin to the balancing act portrayed - Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds, Balancing On Beams Of Light. Isn't that wonderful? 
  It is a perfect reminder for me this morning that I have the skills necessary to not only get the things done that I need to but that I can do it joyously as well. And in the end if a (self imposed) deadline is pushed back a bit the sun still rises and sets, the planets still dance along their cosmic course and I still can don a pink tutu and tights and dance along with it all...
 Thank you Kim <3

No comments: